Perfect Floor Plan for Small Studio Apartment Interior Idea
Are you dreaming of having perfect floor plan for small studio apartment interior idea? Do you own studio apartment with very small floor area? Do not feel cozy and need idea to remodel/renovate your small studio apartment for lovely and spacious interior? At this blog, we will tell you some ideas how to design your interior at small studio apartment.
We all know that property business has developed very much recently in Indonesia, especially in Jakarta. Not only houses area, apartments also are everywhere now. The big population in Jakarta is one of reasons why people start to live in apartments. The other reason is also they can live not far from the city centre even at the city. Since then, many of interior designers are also have designed variety of designs for small apartments. How if you are not an interior designer or architect? Here at our blog, we are giving some ideas. We can help you to give some examples photos too.
Here are the ideas :
- Gallery Display, you can use floating shelves to show off a collection of decorative objects and special moments.
- Dress Up Your Windows, you’re not limited to the miniblinds that come standard in most rentals. Dress up you windows with easy DIY curtains.
- Paint Options, if you can’t paint the walls in your apartment, paint your furniture.
- Apartment Lighting, good lighting can completely transform a room, and its source doesn’t necessarily need to be a hardwired ceiling fixture. Invest in lamps to place onend tables, nightstands and side tables.
- Furniture Placement, picture your apartment’s living space without any furniture to help you think beyond your current furniture arrangement. Decide if the room is large enough to divide up in to zones that will make the space more functional. Then get creative with how you start to arrange furniture.
- Shine On, in any small space, using mirrors is a decorating trick that works wonders. They reflect light and make a space feel bigger.
Living in a small space is tough, especially when your decorating options are limited by rental rules and landlord laws. Let these ideas inspire you to make the home (and space) you want. Overall, even at a small studio apartment interior, you can have spacious living area, and with right interior elements, the interior really warmth and cozy.